We are so deeply grateful for you! For your faithfulness, for your generosity and for your commitment to this work we do together to Share God's Gift of Love with all. Together we can do what none of us can do alone. Please prayerfully consider how God is calling you to give.
There are many ways to support Immanuel Lutheran Church ministries. For financial gifts please click on the link in the monetary gift section.
Vanco Payment Solutions is known for providing secure, simple payment solutions to churches for over 20 years. To access the Vanco Electronic Giving option click here.
Gift of Time and Talent
We all have a gift to share and it takes many to support our purpose to share God’s Gift of Love With All. Whether it’s cooking at our Tuesday night Immanuel Food Fellowship, sewing quilts, leading/mentoring our youth, serving on the Church Council or one of the many ministries committees or praying for those on our prayer chain, your time and talent is valuable.
Please contact the office at Immanuel Lutheran at .
Leave a Legacy
The Immanuel Lutheran Church (ILC) Endowment Funds exist to advance our purpose, “We Share God’s Gift of Love with All”, both within our congregation and by outreach beyond.
Immanuel has two Endowment Funds: the Mission Endowment Fund and the Youth Endowment Fund (Endowment Funds). The Endowment Funds are an accumulation of many gifts, large and small.
Mission Endowment Fund
Annual grants from the Mission Endowment Fund are made to new programs at Immanuel as well as supporting programs beyond our church’s normal reach.
Annual awards will be distributed, 20% to each mission category:
- ILC (new initiatives only)
- Ada County
- Outside the USA
The remaining 20% may be divided among the recipients or left whole and awarded to one recipient.
Mission Endowment Fund Grant Application
The Endowment Committee receives applications and selects Mission Endowment Grant recipients on an annual basis.
Applications for grants are due by September 30th. The ILC Endowment Committee will disburse applicable funds by January 31st of the next year. Grant Requests received for New ILC projects or programs will be accepted through December 31st and awards granted before the end of the current year.
Youth Endowment Fund
The Youth Endowment Fund also makes annual grants to support opportunities for our Immanuel Lutheran youth to grow in their faith.
Your generous gift to the Endowment Funds ensures the work of the church continues for future generations.
Plan Your gift: Many Ways to Give
Gifts to the Endowment Fund may be made as a legacy gift at the end of life and/or as a thoughtful, caring way to remember or honor a loved one, mark an occasion, or simply to give to the Glory of God.
Support for the funds can be made with:
- Current Gifts help the funds grow today which can provide larger grants now and in the future. These gifts are made during a person’s lifetime by donating:
- Cash or check
- Monthly online giving
- Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) from an IRA
- Marketable securities
- Life insurance policies
- Tangible personal property
- Real estate
- Donor-advised funds as a recipient or designee
- Charitable gift annuity
- Estate Gifts are generally made after extensive planning and are received upon a Donor’s passing as part of an estate plan. A charitable bequest is an easy and flexible way to leave a gift which leaves a lasting legacy for generations. Bequests are a way for Donors to make a commitment today while retaining the ability to change their mind in the future if circumstances change. Donor bequest instructions should specify “Immanuel Lutheran Church Mission Endowment Fund” and/or “Immanuel Lutheran Church Youth Endowment Fund.”
Bequests through Wills and trusts may be made in several ways:
- As a percentage of a Donor’s estate
- A specific dollar amount or a specific asset such as real property
- A gift from the balance or residue of a Donor’s estate
Estate Gifts may also be given in the form of:
- Charitable gift annuities as a beneficiary
- Charitable trusts
- Beneficiary designations on wills, trusts, life insurance, annuities, and IRAs
Donors should consult with their financial advisor and attorney regularly to ensure estate plan documents correctly reflect their wishes.
Memorial and Honor Giving to the Endowment Fund
The basic purpose of memorial giving is to remember a deceased person or past event. Honor giving, on the other hand, is to honor a living friend or loved one or to celebrate a special occasion such as a birth, anniversary or other milestone. Donations to the Endowment Fund are a meaningful way to remember and honor the life and special contributions of others or to recognize special life events while investing in the present and future of Immanuel.
Memorial Gifts, other than memorial gifts to the Endowment Funds will continue to be honored and administered apart from the Endowment Funds.
Endowment Funds Partners Program
The ILC Endowment Funds Partners Program recognizes and honors those who have shown support for the Immanuel Endowment Funds.
Partners Program Recognition Designations:
- Partners—Donors who make current gifts will be recognized as “Mission Partners” and/or “Youth Partners” based upon their gift designation.
- Sustaining Partners—Donors who pledge to make consecutive annual gifts of at least $100 for five years will be recognized as “Sustaining Partners” of the appropriate fund.
- Legacy Partners—Individuals who indicate they wish to leave a lasting legacy of generosity by including Immanuel’s Endowment Funds in their estate plans will be recognized as “Legacy Partners” of the appropriate fund.
- Founding Partners—This is a unique opportunity. Until the contributions in each fund reach $50,000, those who make a current gift or inform the church they have made a planned gift by including one or both of the Endowment Funds in their estate plans will also receive special recognition as “Founders.” Join this special group!
Leaving a legacy helps keep Immanuel’s mission strong. Donors' dreams for the work of the church can be accomplished through the Immanuel Endowment Funds.