We are so deeply grateful for you! For your faithfulness, for your generosity and for your commitment to this work we do together to Share God's Gift of Love with all. Together we can do what none of us can do alone. Please prayerfully consider how God is calling you to give.
There are many ways to support Immanuel Lutheran Church ministries. For financial gifts please click on the link in the monetary gift section.
Vanco Payment Solutions is known for providing secure, simple payment solutions to churches for over 20 years. To access the Vanco Electronic Giving option click here.
Gift of Time and Talent
We all have a gift to share and it takes many to support our purpose to share God’s Gift of Love With All. Whether it’s cooking at our Tuesday night Immanuel Food Fellowship, sewing quilts, leading/mentoring our youth, serving on the Church Council or one of the many ministries committees or praying for those on our prayer chain, your time and talent is valuable.
Please contact the office at Immanuel Lutheran at .
Leave a Legacy
Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church Mission Endowment Fund
The mission of the Endowment Fund is to aid and supplement the work and purpose of Immanuel Lutheran Church, “To Share God’s Gift of Love With All,” in and beyond our community through annual grants. For more information on making a gift to the fund see below.
Annual grants will be distributed, 20% to each mission:
- Missions of Immanuel Lutheran Church (these missions are to be new initiatives, not ongoing budgeted operations)
- Missions and outreach in Ada County
- Missions and outreach in the U.S.A.
- Missions and outreach outside the U.S.A.
The remaining 20% may be divided among the recipients or left whole and awarded to one recipient.
The Endowment Committee receives applications and selects Endowment Grant recipients on an annual basis.
Applications for grants are due by September 30th. The ILC Mission Endowment Fund Committee will disburse applicable funds by January 31st of the next year. Grant Requests received for new ILC projects or programs will be accepted through December 31st and awards granted before the end of the current year.
Memorial and Honor Giving to the Endowment Fund
The basic purpose of memorial giving is to remember a deceased person or past event. Honor giving, on the other hand, is to honor a living friend or loved one or to celebrate a special occasion such as a birth, anniversary or other milestone. Donations to the Endowment Fund are a meaningful way to remember and honor the life and special contributions of others or to recognize special life events while investing in the present and future of Immanuel.
How can I give? – Sample of Ways to Contribute
- People may contribute to the Endowment Fund through both current and deferred gifts.
- Gifts can come from cash, stocks or bonds, real estate, life insurance policies, annuities, wills, trusts or memorials.
- Life insurance policies may name the ILC Mission Endowment Fund as sole beneficiary or one of several beneficiaries (i.e. major benefactors being your children and a percentage to the fund).
- Property can be donated to the ILC Mission Endowment Fund while you retain income from it during your lifetime.
- Making a bequest in your will to the ILC Mission Endowment Fund assures that your wish to make a donation to the fund will be honored.
- You may use the available offering envelopes or the Endowment cards provided by the church. Return the form to our pastor or to the church office.
- Memorial Gifts continue to be encouraged and honored and will be administered apart from the Mission Endowment Fund.