JOIN US FOR WORSHIP ONLINE
One of the strongest things we’ve been reminded of in these times is that the church is not a building. The church is the people of God. All of us together in one faith, one baptism, one Spirit. Even though we cannot be with each other physically, we have moved our worship online for the foreseeable future. Please see below the ways for you to stay connected to our church and each other.
- View our worship services and messages online at our YouTube Channel.
- The most recent link to our weekly YouTube service will be available in our weekly Constant Contact email. Please email to be added.
- Stay Connected with your Church Family through our Facebook page.
- If you have special prayer requests please send them to our prayer chain at
- We will continue to offer Food Fellowship dinner in a to go box on Tuesdays starting at 5:00 – if you can help please sign up here.
- If there is anyway our church community can be of support to you during this time, please contact the church office at 208-344-3011 or email us at
- If you need help with food or can help deliver food, please sign up here: idcoronahelp.org
- A new online devotional has been created by ELCA leaders and pastors from the Treasure Valley. Check it out at tvprays.org.
- Youth and families can stay connected and continue faith formation at home by contacting our Child and Youth Ministry leader by email at , or by joining the ILC Youth Connect Group.
WE SHARE GOD’S GIFT OF LOVE WITH ALL
Whether you have been a Christian all your life or have never stepped inside a church, we welcome you to Immanuel! Wherever you are from, and wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we invite you to walk alongside us as disciples of Jesus as we seek to live out his acceptance and grace.
Immanuel Lutheran Church
God is with us as Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit. We nurture our faith through prayer, worship, service, learning and fellowship.
Our actions reflect our faith. We follow Jesus' example of acceptance, compassion, and forgiveness.
We are inclusive, inviting all to join God's work. We are a community of joy, gratitude, and generosity.