JOIN US FOR WORSHIP ONLINE
We will gather in person as soon as it is safe for all of our congregation to return. Until then, please see our online worship service.
One of the strongest things we’ve been reminded of in these times is that the church is not a building. The church is the people of God. All of us together in one faith, one baptism, one Spirit. Even though we cannot be with each other physically, we have moved our worship online for the foreseeable future.
- View our worship services and messages online at our YouTube Channel.
- For our newsletters, message and worship links, sign up for our weekly Constant Contact email. Please email to be added.
- Stay Connected with your Church Family through our Facebook page.
- If you have special prayer requests please send them to our prayer chain at
- We will continue to offer Food Fellowship dinner in a to go box on Tuesdays starting at 5:00.
- If there is anyway our church community can be of support to you during this time, please contact the church office at 208-344-3011 or email us at
- A new online devotional has been created by ELCA leaders and pastors from the Treasure Valley. Check it out at tvprays.org.
- Youth and families can stay connected and continue faith formation at home by contacting our Child and Youth Ministry leader by email at , or by joining the ILC Youth Connect Group.
We will gather in person as soon as it is safe for all of our congregation to return. This will be no sooner than Stage 4 of the Governor’s plan, currently estimated in mid-June. Watch for the Council President’s newsletters for updates.
WE SHARE GOD’S GIFT OF LOVE WITH ALL
Whether you have been a Christian all your life or have never stepped inside a church, we welcome you to Immanuel! Wherever you are from, and wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we invite you to walk alongside us as disciples of Jesus as we seek to live out his acceptance and grace.
Immanuel Lutheran Church
God is with us as Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit. We nurture our faith through prayer, worship, service, learning and fellowship.
Our actions reflect our faith. We follow Jesus' example of acceptance, compassion, and forgiveness.
We are inclusive, inviting all to join God's work. We are a community of joy, gratitude, and generosity.