JOIN US FOR WORSHIP AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- Sunday Worship 8:30 in Augustana Chapel with Fellowship Coffee Hour to follow.
- Sunday Worship 10:45 in the Immanuel Sanctuary with Fellowship Coffee Hour to follow.
- Honoring Our Neighbor’s Faith study group at Noon on Sundays from January 5th through February 23rd
- Baptized We Live: Lutheranism as a Way of Life – New Members Class beginning January 12th at 9:35
- Grief Support Group beginning January 16th on Thursdays from 2:00-3:30. (You don’t have to be a member of Immanuel or an church to be part of this group!)
*************Annual Congregational Meeting on January 26th at noon in the Fellowship Hall*************
WE SHARE GOD’S GIFT OF LOVE WITH ALL
Whether you have been a Christian all your life or have never stepped inside a church, we welcome you to Immanuel! Wherever you are from, and wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we invite you to walk alongside us as disciples of Jesus as we seek to live out his acceptance and grace.
Immanuel Lutheran Church
God is with us as Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit. We nurture our faith through prayer, worship, service, learning and fellowship.
Our actions reflect our faith. We follow Jesus' example of acceptance, compassion, and forgiveness.
We are inclusive, inviting all to join God's work. We are a community of joy, gratitude, and generosity.