JOIN US FOR WORSHIP ONLINE
We will consider resuming in-person worship only after we have reached the lowest level of acceptable risk and when the recommended policies & procedures are in place . Until then, please see our online worship service.
One of the strongest things we’ve been reminded of in these times is that the church is not a building. The church is the people of God. All of us together in one faith, one baptism, one Spirit. Even though we cannot be with each other physically, we have moved our worship online for the foreseeable future.
- Prayer Vigil for Justice and Unity - July 8th at 7pm: . The vigil will include prayer, Scripture, reflection, confession, and lighting of candles as we stand together in spirit while physically distanced. You will receive an email with the link to the service that will premier live on Wednesday July 8th at 7:00pm on our YouTube channel, available also to watch anytime after then too.
- New Book Study Group Fridays from 1:30 -2:30 or Wednesdays from 7:00-8:00pm beginning Mid July. The book is titled, “Trouble I’ve Seen.” The description is “In a critical moment of American history, Drew Hart has given us a book that is vital for the church. TROUBLE I’VE SEEN captures the complexity of race in its systemic and personal consequences and points us to why race should be central to any Christian’s life as a follower of Jesus.” and-- “Drew Hart masterfully cuts through all the platitudes and good intentions to reach the fleshy, beating heart of true justice, an unforgettable read. TROUBLE I’VE SEEN deserves the church’s full attention and considered action. It certainly challenged and changed me.” To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For our newsletters, message and worship links, sign up for our weekly Constant Contact email. Please email email@example.com to be added.
- Stay Connected with your Church Family through our Facebook page.
- If you have special prayer requests please send them to our prayer chain at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will continue to offer Food Fellowship dinner in a to go box on Tuesdays starting at 5:00.
- If there is anyway our church community can be of support to you during this time, please contact the church office at 208-344-3011 or email us at email@example.com
- A new online devotional has been created by ELCA leaders and pastors from the Treasure Valley. Check it out at tvprays.org.
- Youth and families can stay connected and continue faith formation at home by contacting our Child and Youth Ministry leader by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by joining the ILC Youth Connect Group.
WE SHARE GOD’S GIFT OF LOVE WITH ALL
Whether you have been a Christian all your life or have never stepped inside a church, we welcome you to Immanuel! Wherever you are from, and wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we invite you to walk alongside us as disciples of Jesus as we seek to live out his acceptance and grace.
Immanuel Lutheran Church
God is with us as Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit. We nurture our faith through prayer, worship, service, learning and fellowship.
Our actions reflect our faith. We follow Jesus' example of acceptance, compassion, and forgiveness.
We are inclusive, inviting all to join God's work. We are a community of joy, gratitude, and generosity.